What we are?
Pass offers services for all sorts of individuals and business for sending anything. They can give you a pot of fresh home made food or even their keys. It is your duty as a Pass driver to provide a reliable and safe service to the customers.
Slots & Operating area
Unlike others, we do not give you a designated slot to work at. You can simply turn on your availability status in the app and start receiving requests.
Earnings are based on the trips you do and each are priced based on the length of the trip. We currently operate in London but do not have set operational areas. So you would be able to go online and wait for job requests anywhere within the town.
Obviously you will receive more requests in central locations.
Equipment and what is needed?
To work as a Pass driver, you will need to have sufficient equipment to do your deliveries. You are also allowed to wear and use your own equipment as long as it doesn’t display other company names.
You will also have the option to purchase a delivery box and backpack from PASS at the Enrolment Centre. If you do not want one or if you are completely happy with your previous one, you need to make sure it is the dimensions of at least (460*460*460mm) and then you can place a PASS sticker on it. Both delivery boxes and PASS labels are available to pickup from the driver enrolment centre.
Our support team is always there to help you. For immediate emergency issues while in a top, you can request a call back from an operator through the app. For other issues ‘during a trip’ you can use the operator toggle and an operator will contact you. You can use this feature when you encounter problems such as when the recipient is not available or when there is an incorrect address. For all other support or queries that are outside the trip period, you can either fill out the operator message box in the app, request a call back or visit the live chat in the website. A team member will be more than happy to help you. For less urgent queries or other reports, you can choose the ‘Report” feature in the app and then specify or write down the problem and the operator would respond as quick as possible.
Slots & Operating area
Customers will be able to provide feedback and ratings for you as their PASS service. Make sure you try your best to maximise the customer experience as much as possible. The better you are, the better rating you will get and the more you get rewarded from us. These are some tips to maximise your performance:
1. Communication: It is very important to engage a friendly conversation and behaviour with the customers. Even if they are rude, they to set an example and always respect them. If you are calling them during a delivery, make sure you introduce yourself by your name and by saying that you are a “YOU ARE FROM PASS DELIVERY”.
2. Full door service: Make sure that you pickup and deliver the packages with a door-to-door service. Remember, you must take a signature from them so under no condition, you can leave the package and leave.
3. Appropriate PASS equipment: You must make sure that you are representing PASS with full promotional equipment. Customers also expect you to be hygienic at all times.
You will always be able to see your rating at the home page and try to improve yourself. However, if we receive frequent complaints or more than twice with a rating of three (3) stars, then you might be called up for an interview or have your account suspended. On the bright side, if you maintain a five star rating for a full month, PASS will reward you with many sets of rewards such as clothing, promo codes or even double trip fare prices.
4. Tipping system: Customers are able to provide you with tips through the app or even cash upon delivery. Tips that are received through the app is automatically going to be sent to your bank account along with the trip income. Try to work hard and get well paid trips.
The Pass driver`s safety is always our priority in any circumstances. Below are some ways we suggest you keep yourself safe during travel:
- Abide by speed limits
- Use lights during the dark and make sure your vehicle is safe to use
Nearly ready to go
Congratulations for making it till here.